FEE PAYMENT AND FINAL REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Final registration and fee payment options are now available online. Please follow the instructions below to complete the registration process.
- Pay your 2019-2020 School Fees beginning July 20. This is done online though myDSD or in the office. See “Online Registration Instructions” below.
- Fees must be paid or a fee waiver submitted by August 6.
- Both parents and students must sign all available forms together with the SJH Signature Page. This is done online through myDSD. See “Online Registration Instructions” below.
If you have just moved into SJH boundaries please click here: New Student Registration.
Online Registration Instructions
Please follow the 4 steps below to complete the registration process for the 2019-2020 school year.
Step 1: Access your Guardian Account
Access your Guardian Account through myDSD. If you do not have a Guardian Account, please complete the simple process by following the directions on these links:
Step 2: Pay Fees - Fee Waivers - Lunch Application
Pay Fees: Register your student by clicking on the Payments tab found on the top of the page on your myDSD Guardian Account. Select Pay for Fees/Lunch, then select Fees/Fines Owed, click on the fees to add to your checkout. Please look through the Optional Fees tab as well. Please note Yearbooks payment is located in the Optional Fees. After paying fees, you may print out a receipt by going to Payment, click on Customer Financial Statement, and select Print option.
- Instructions for Paying Fees Online in myDSD
- Click here to view the current Junior High Fee Schedule
There are three different times throughout the school year when you will need to pay fees:
- Due by August 6 - Registration Fees;
- Second week of the first semester - First semester classes will be invoiced;
- Second week of the second semester - Second semester classes will be invoiced.
The deadline for paying registration fees or submitting a Fee Waiver is August 6, 2019.
Fee Waivers: If you choose to apply for a Fee Waiver, the application and documentation must be turned in to the main office at the school. Please call if you have questions, 801-402-6800.
Lunch Application: Fee Waivers and Free and Reduced Lunch applications are filled out separately. If you qualify for both, you must fill out both applications.
Step 3: Electronically Sign Documents
Both parents and students must sign the Computer Acceptable Use Agreement and the SJH Signature Page. While logged in to your myDSD account go to the home page and look for a blue box under Notifications and click on You have documents that need your attention. Open each document, read and click Accept at the bottom.
Step 4: Choose Locker Partner
7th and 8th grade students are required to share a locker. If you would like to request a locker partner please click on the following link:
Dates to Remember
- New Move-In Registration is Wednesday, August 7, and Thursday, August 8. Please call the office to set up an appointment at 801-402-6800.
- Class schedules are available on Saturday, August, 10, using myDSD.
- Schedule changes may be made in the Counseling Center, by appointment only, on August 13 and 14. The appointment scheduler will be available on myDSD beginning August 10.
- Seahawk Camp (7th Grade Orientation) is Monday, August 12, from 9:00 – 12:00.
- Friday, August 16 is the final day for all class changes.
- First Day of School is Tuesday, August 20.
- Back to School Night is Monday, August 19 at 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
7th Grade Immunizations
All incoming 7th grade students must show proof that they have received the following vaccinations:
- Tdap booster3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Varicella (chickenpox - history of disease is acceptable, parent must sign verification statement)
- 1 Meningococcal
Here is a link to a printable copy of the Utah School Immunization Record to have signed by your doctor.
STUDENTS WHO FAIL TO HAVE REQUIRED IMMUNIZATIONS OR EXEMPTION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND SCHOOL.